READ FIRST!!

Post any upcoming astronomical events, such as full moon, Lunar eclipse, Solar eclipse, etc etc.
Gordon United States of America
Site Admin
Site Admin
Articles: 1037

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

I Broke The Forum.

READ FIRST!!

Post by Gordon »

Please take a moment to read through the following instructions so your Astronomical event posting will display correctly.

You can view the calendar by clicking on the “Calendar” button at the top of the page. Each of the entries on the calendar pages are links, so just click on them.

To post an upcoming Astronomical event create your post. If there is a website that has the more information you can copy and paste the info along with adding a link to the webpage.

BEFORE you click submit!!!

Scroll down the page a bit and you will see a tab that says "calendar".
Calendar entry.jpg
Select it and you will see the area to enter the information for your event.

NOTE: in the area that says TYPE, be sure to click the drop down arrow and select "Astronomical Event" This is what ties the link between your post and the calendar event.

If you have ANY problems be sure to contact a team member so they can help you!

Edit: I have removed the option to display the time in the calendar so be sure to include it in your posting.
Gordon
Scopes: Explore Scientific ED80CF, Skywatcher 200 Quattro Imaging Newt, SeeStar S50 for EAA.
Mounts: Orion Atlas EQ-g mount & Skywatcher EQ5 Pro.
ZWO mini guider.
Image cameras: ZWO ASI1600 MM Cool, ZWO ASI533mc-Pro, ZWO ASI174mm-C (for use with my Quark chromosphere), ZWO ASI120MC
Filters: LRGB, Ha 7nm, O-III 7nm, S-II 7nm
Eyepieces: a few.
Primary software: Cartes du Ciel, N.I.N.A, StarTools V1.4.

Return to “Astronomical Events”