Bino-Handle White Light BT100mm Bino Caps

This is our area for Vendors. If you are a vendor and wish to promote your products please feel free to do so.
Forum rules
Please feel free to post any new products, discounts, or special announcements!
Also you may post in the open forums to answer specific questions about your products. The only thing we ask is to not downgrade another vendors products.
Bino-Handle United States of America
Earth Ambassador
Articles: 0

Bino-Handle White Light BT100mm Bino Caps

Post by Bino-Handle »

Give me your 100mm BT and I'll get out my drill and make some holes, in the lens caps that is 😉

Baader visual solar film is amazing stuff and I'll make your caps into solar filters. Then these caps need caps! I'll make those too. Simply press on and pull off the bino caps. Over 300 visitors to a national park recently agreed that's a great view!

A note about these APM BT100mm Apos - holy cow! Wow.

I still can't believe how sharp these things are. Viewing Jupiter in my backyard back home with disk moons and detail of a much bigger Apo scope, these are better than two previous BTs I owned by about 130x - the magnification these held to! Then the deep sky objects. I thought I was looking through my 204mm f6... I looked for M43 and the running man, couldn't see those... all in a compact package you could pick up with one arm.
Attachments
20220921_222612.jpg
20220924_155134.jpg