Here are the results from last night's event for those that missed it. Thanks to Gordon, Michael, and Steve for joining in on the conversation.
These aren't great "finished-quality" images as these are all direct PNG exports from SharpCap Pro's Livestack feature.
We started out on the Cone Nebula.
6x 5 minute Ha
We followed that up with the Leo Triplet but I didn't even bother saving an output of it. Luminance under my skies is not that great and my master flat for that channel just didn't seem to be working properly.
From there we moved on to the Flaming Star Nebula
The same 6x 5 minute Ha
I followed that up with M51
12x 5 minutes Ha
And then on to M101
12x 300 seconds Ha
2x 600 seconds Ha
1 hour 10 minutes total integration time.
And I called it quits after the moon rose with a final 34 minutes of 60second Ha
exposures on M3 the Globular cluster in Canes Venatici.
Scopes: Explore Scientific 127mm ED, StellarVue SV70T, Meade 12" SCT OTA, Classic Orange-Tube C-8, Explore Scientific 152mm, Edmund Astroscan, Lunt 80mm Ha single-stack solar scope.
Mounts: Celestron CGX Mount, iOptron ZEQ25 Mount.
Cameras: ZWO ASI1600mm, ZWO ASI2600mm Pro (On the way), Canon 5D Mark II DSLR
Filters: Baader LRGB, Baader 7nm Ha, 8nm SII, 8.5nm OIII (Chroma LRGB & 3nm Narrowbands on the way)
Eyepieces: 27mm TeleVue Panoptic, 4mm TeleVue Radian, 30mm, 6.7mm Explore Scientific 82°, Baader 13mm Hyperion, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm Explore Scientific 70°, Meade 8.8mm UWA
Software: N.I.N.A., SharpCapPro, Astro Pixel Processor, PixInsight, PhotoShop CC, Phd2, CPWI, Stellarium