A monthly topic

Discuss solar related topics.
FRAZ Scotland
Jupiter Ambassador
Articles: 0

TSS Photo of the Day

A monthly topic

Post by FRAZ »

We used to have a monthly topic in the old forum and it has been suggested we start this up again. It will be set up in the discussion forum as it will contain primarily our thoughts and will contain images but it will not replace the Astrophotography Solar Images forum.

We used to post everything in the monthly and Images specifically in the Astrophotography section and this can continue.

You might ask why and It is purely an exercise in bringing back that community feeling that we had before.

Who fires off the monthly topic? That can be anyone on the first of the month if it has not been posted already using previous templates as an example. We can all be busy from time to time so we will have to cover for each other. Keith had this off to a tee before and we just need to emulate that.

I'm going to post the first one very early so we can talk about what we want or any ideas. Graeme and Gordon have said that they are going to sticky each one to make it easier to track.

Thanks,
Fraz.
Mentored by Keith, Mike, John and Bill. (The old guard) and forever grateful.

Spending obscene amounts of money building a big fracking solar telescope.
(Trying my best not to curse or swear :) )
Tillibobs Great Britain
Orion Spur Ambassador
Articles: 0

Re: A monthly topic

Post by Tillibobs »

Well done Fraz, i'm suffering from " Chemo Head " at the moment and it's affecting my concentration. All the sunshine I've missed the last couple of weeks ! Still , if it extends the quality of my life ,it'll be worth it.So don't worry if I'm not posting much, I'm still reading.
Keith.