Mirrorgirl Great Britain
Milky Way Ambassador
Articles: 0

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

CDD CAMERA AND ANDROMEDA

Post by Mirrorgirl »

Hi there
this is Andromeda processed by me and David team work again, i took 67x60second lights no darks I forgot processed and stacked in pixinsight..Thanks again David

here it is hope you like it comments welcome

Imagerecomb11 7_edited by Rhoda Mclaren, on Flickr

Thanks

Rhoda :observatory:
Eqm35 Skywatcher mount..Skywatcher 80 ed telescope, 71 W/O GT ...bunch of eye pieces 25,mm 32mm etc...Nexter 4,se...385 mc Zwo camera, Zwo 183 colour cooled pro camera... Orion 80 ed...two compass...
Sky fi wireless telescope controller.. Rebel t3i.. light pollution L XTREME, Idas light pollution filter and Antlia 3nm gold, Antlia h alpha filter filter..other filters .. pixinsight .. startools..

:observatory: NONE :observatory:
Jockinireland Ireland
Milky Way Ambassador

TSS Photo of the Day

Re: CDD CAMERA AND ANDROMEDA

Post by Jockinireland »

Hi Rhoda,

You are very welcome. As I said off line, this is by far your best data so far. You are really getting there! A few more items to fix, flats, guiding and sort that amp glow with darks and you'll be flying it.

I think you have overdone the red in your one above a little for my taste. I think that a little more balance on the colour shows the galaxy off better. Like this;
recomb11_2.jpg

I've not patched over the amp glow and dust bunnies on this one.
Scope: Skywatcher Evostar 80ED (SW 0.85 FR/FF) on a SW NEQ6Pro
Guiding; SW Evoguide 50ED, ASI 120mm mini
Meade 8" LX200 GPS on wedge (Guided with a cheapo 50mm guidescope and a ZWO ASI 120mm mini)
Sharpstar 61EDPH II (with dedicated 0.8 reducer) with wiliam Optics 32mm uniguide
Camera: ASI2600MC pro. QHY 163M with ZWO 7nm NB filters, Canon EOS700D astro mod
Secondary mount: Skywatcher StarAdventurer

My Astrobin https://www.astrobin.com/users/mackiedlm/
Mirrorgirl Great Britain
Milky Way Ambassador

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by Mirrorgirl »

Jockinireland wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:54 am Hi Rhoda,

You are very welcome. As I said off line, this is by far your best data so far. You are really getting there! A few more items to fix, flats, guiding and sort that amp glow with darks and you'll be flying it.

I think you have overdone the red in your one above a little for my taste. I think that a little more balance on the colour shows the galaxy off better. Like this;

recomb11_2.jpg

nice one David your right it does show more detail thanks David
Eqm35 Skywatcher mount..Skywatcher 80 ed telescope, 71 W/O GT ...bunch of eye pieces 25,mm 32mm etc...Nexter 4,se...385 mc Zwo camera, Zwo 183 colour cooled pro camera... Orion 80 ed...two compass...
Sky fi wireless telescope controller.. Rebel t3i.. light pollution L XTREME, Idas light pollution filter and Antlia 3nm gold, Antlia h alpha filter filter..other filters .. pixinsight .. startools..

Mirrorgirl Great Britain
Milky Way Ambassador

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by Mirrorgirl »

Mirrorgirl wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:23 pm

recomb11_2.jpg

is this one abit better i have tryed to get rid of some of the dust bunny's let me know

recomb11-studio_edited.jpg

Mirrorgirl Great Britain
Milky Way Ambassador

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by Mirrorgirl »

recomb11_2.jpg

What do you think about the bubble that i re did you can be honest thanks David

ImageOSCRecomb-2 by Rhoda Mclaren, on Flickr

Jockinireland Ireland
Milky Way Ambassador

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by Jockinireland »

Mirrorgirl wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:11 pm

recomb11_2.jpg

is this one abit better i have tryed to get rid of some of the dust bunny's let me know

I think thats pretty good really. Something to be proud of!

Well done Rhoda!
Meade 8" LX200 GPS on wedge (Guided with a cheapo 50mm guidescope and a ZWO ASI 120mm mini)
Sharpstar 61EDPH II (with dedicated 0.8 reducer) with wiliam Optics 32mm uniguide
Camera: ASI2600MC pro. QHY 163M with ZWO 7nm NB filters, Canon EOS700D astro mod

Mirrorgirl Great Britain
Milky Way Ambassador

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by Mirrorgirl »

Jockinireland wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:20 pm

Well done Rhoda!
Thanks alot David. :D

Jockinireland Ireland
Milky Way Ambassador

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by Jockinireland »

Mirrorgirl wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:17 pm

recomb11_2.jpg

Thats better than your previous version of this. I think again its a bit too heavy on the red/pink which is causing some blotchiness in the backgroung but its not that bad.

There is also something stange going on in the star cores - like a central back dot? If you give us some details of how you processed it then we may be able to identify why that has happened.

But it is another step forward!

carastro Great Britain
Orion Spur Ambassador

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by carastro »

Looks like a big leap forward on this one Rhoda.
A few things to fix but we have all been there at one point. Only way is up.👍

Carole
Mount: HEQ5 + Polemaster
Guiding: SW Finderguider and QHY5
Scopes: Skywatcher ED80, Skywatcher ED120, William Optics ZS71, Samyang 135MM F2 lens,
Cameras: Atik460EX, Atik428EX, Canon 1100D
Filters: Baader

https://sites.google.com/view/astrophot ... -pope/home
messier 111 Canada
Universal Ambassador

TSS Awards Badges

Post by messier 111 »

fine work you did , thx .
I LOVE REFRACTORS , :Astronomer1: :sprefac:

REFRACTOR , TS-Optics Doublet SD-APO 125 mm f/7.8 . Lunt 80mm MT Ha Doublet Refractor .

EYEPIECES, Delos , Delite and 26mm Nagler t5 , 2 zoom Svbony 7-21 , Orion Premium Linear BinoViewer .

FILTER , Nebustar 2 tele vue . Apm solar wedge . contrast booster 2 inches .

Mounts , berno mack 3 with telepod , cg-4 motorized , eq6 pro belt drive .

“Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come in.”
― Isaac Asimov

Jean-Yves :flags-canada:
Mirrorgirl Great Britain
Milky Way Ambassador

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by Mirrorgirl »

carastro wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:01 pm Looks like a big leap forward on this one Rhoda.
A few things to fix but we have all been there at one point. Only way is up.👍

Carole
Thank you Carole :icon-smile:

Mirrorgirl Great Britain
Milky Way Ambassador

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by Mirrorgirl »

Mirrorgirl wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:37 pm
Jockinireland wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:20 pm

Well done Rhoda!
Thanks alot David. :D
I think I know what's wrong David I put through two noise reductions, noise Xterminator and Denoise AL I think that's what's done the stars

Mirrorgirl Great Britain
Milky Way Ambassador

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by Mirrorgirl »

Jockinireland wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:44 pm

recomb11_2.jpg

Thats better than your previous version of this. I think again its a bit too heavy on the red/pink which is causing some blotchiness in the backgroung but its not that bad.

There is also something stange going on in the star cores - like a central back dot? If you give us some details of how you processed it then we may be able to identify why that has happened.

I got rid of the dust bunny's and took the red out David, what do you think to this one David
recomb11 7_edited_edited.jpg

Mac United States of America
Local Group Ambassador

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by Mac »

Wow, that is a beautiful image of Andromeda. Kudos to you both, great team work!
Steve

Scopes : Explore Scientific ED102 Triplet APO - Radian Raptor Triplet APO - Orion 50mm
Mount : AVX EQ | Software : KStars - EKOS - Stellar OS | Cameras : ZWO ASI533MC ASI1600MM ASI120MM-mini
CPU : Mac Studio, iMac - Kstars-Ekos on Raspberry Rpi4/RPi5 | Misc : Thousand Oaks dew controller - DewNot straps - Optolong L-enhance - ZWO EAF
Image Processing : PixInsight - LightRoom - Photoshop - macOS 14 - Windows 11
Jockinireland Ireland
Milky Way Ambassador

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by Jockinireland »

Mirrorgirl wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:51 pm
Jockinireland wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:44 pm

I got rid of the dust bunny's and took the red out David, what do you think to this one David

recomb11 7_edited_edited.jpg
Nice Rhoda! Still a teensy bit pink for me, but as we said before there comes a point where it's your taste that matters. So if you are happy with it then that's great!

Take care

David

MariusD69 Romania
Inter-Galactic Ambassador

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by MariusD69 »

Awesome! Great job! DenoiseAI could affect stars, so it's better to use it only on starless image.
Marius
Mount: iOpton Cem60, HEQ5-for spare
Scopes: newt SW 150/750PDS, dobson SW 150/1200; SW 114/500; TS Photoline 80mm f/6 Triplet APO; SW ST80
Cameras: ASI294MC Pro; ASI1600MM Pro; Atik 314L+mono; Canon 1100D; QHY5III-178m; QHY5L-II-m ; ASI224; Altair GPCAM 290M, GPCAM290C
Accessories: Baader MPCC; GPU KomakorrF4; TS Flat2; TS 0.79x FR/FF
Juno16 United States of America
Universal Ambassador

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by Juno16 »

Wow! That is remarkable data Rhoda!

Great collaboration!
Jim

Scopes: Explore Scientific ED102 APO, Sharpstar 61 EDPH II APO, Samyang 135 F2 (still on the Nikon).
Mount: Skywatcher HEQ5 Pro with Rowan Belt Mod
Stuff: ASI EAF Focus Motor (x2), Orion 50mm Guide Scope, ZWO 30 mm Guide Scope, ASI 220mm min, ASI 120mm mini, Stellarview 0.8 FR/FF, Sharpstar 0.8 FR/FF, Mele Overloock 3C.
Camera/Filters/Software: ASI 533 mc pro, ASI 120mm mini, Orion SSAG, IDAS LPS D-1, Optolong L-Enhance, ZWO UV/IR Cut, N.I.N.A., Green Swamp Server, PHD2, Adobe Photoshop CC, Pixinsight.
Dog and best bud: Jack
Sky: Bortle 6-7
My Astrobin: https://www.astrobin.com/users/Juno16/