Observing Report for 07 September 2021 - more galaxy fun

Let's see your reports!
kt4hx United States of America
Articles: 4

TSS Awards Badges

Observing Report for 07 September 2021 - more galaxy fun

Post by kt4hx »

After a nice day doing some cleaning and spraying outside, then going to town for lunch and a couple of stores, our second evening at the dark site house was fast approaching. The forecast was for average conditions, but around 0100 the clouds were supposed to move in. Setting up the gear around 2000 hours, I could indeed see a few fingers of high thin clouds to the south as if foretelling what would happen later.

I got everything adjusted and ready to go, then started around 2100 hours just a few minutes before astronomical darkness. With whatever time the sky would allow me, I turned to chart 123 in Uranometria, my plan was to do some more foraging of NGC galaxies in Aquarius and Pisces, with the odd cross-border operations in southern Pegasus. This area of the sky was well placed so that I could keep my feet planted firmly on the ground rather than using the stepstool. My back is always appreciative of staying land based. :)

Anyway, let’s get started on my second night of galaxy hunting. For those that know much about me at all, they know that hunting these sometimes small and dim denizens of the deep is the fire that drives my astronomical pursuits. I of course enjoy easy, bright and detailed DSOs as much as the next person. But, the majority of galaxies are the antithesis of that description, and I gain as much pleasure from a threshold galaxy as I do from looking at something like Messier 31.

It is difficult to explain sometimes, so that others fully understand why I feel that way. But I like to observe not only with my eyes, but also my mind. I enjoy capturing only a few photons from a barely there galaxy and contemplating on the amount of time and distance that feeble light has traveled to reach my eye in that moment. It speaks to me directly and in a visceral manner as to the vastness of the universe. I have seen a galactic disk over one billion light years distant, and some less than a thousand light years away. Some that wow and impress, and others that make the eye strain and ache trying to catch a glimpse of them. They are all stupendous to me in their own way, and that is why I do what I do.

(Equipment used)

17.5 inch f/4.5 dobsonian
Ethos 13mm (152x, 0.7° TFOV, 2.9mm exit pupil)
XW 10mm (199x, 0.4° TFOV, 2.2mm exit pupil)
XW 7mm (283x, 0.2° TFOV, 1.6mm exit pupil)

NGC 7051 (Aquarius, spiral galaxy, mag=13.0, size=1.4’x1.1’, SBr=13.2):
Starting out on chart 123 in Uranometria, I aimed the scope at mag 2.9 Beta Aquarii (Sadalsuud ) to begin the hunt. First up was this little spiral. Picked up using 152x I found it small but slightly bright to my eye. The oval disk contained a small non-stellar brightness in the core. Using 199x and 283x it was an obvious object within the view. Sitting only a couple of arc minutes east of a 10th mag field star, its oval envelope contained a small brighter inner lens surrounded by a small and diffuse outer halo. (New)

NGC 7111 (Aquarius, elliptical galaxy, mag=13.7, size=1.1’x0.8’, SBr=13.3):
This elliptical was a little more challenging, but not difficult. Picked up with 152x it revealed a small and fairly dim oval that was evenly illuminated across its dimension. It remained weak at both 199x and 283x, but not difficult. An intermittent stellar core was also glimpsed. I also noticed some interference from those little fingers of clouds as the field of view was dim from time to time. This galaxy carries a second identifier in the New General Catalogue, as NGC 7108, due to a duplicate discovery and positional error. But NGC 7111 is the normally used identifier. (New)

NGC 7120 (Aquarius, spiral galaxy, mag=14.4, size=0.8’x0.5’, SBr=13.3):
This one was a little more challenging still. It was picked up at 152x, but presented a very small and very dim rounded homogeneous glow. Using 199x and 283x it remained fairly dim, but was clearly seen as a slightly more elongated oval that was smooth and even in light distribution. (New)

NGC 7170 (Aquarius, lenticular galaxy, mag=13.8, size=1.2’x0.8’, SBr=13.5):
Small and dim, this homogeneous oval was not overly difficult to discern initially at 152x. Seen at 199x it was a little easier to hold steady in the view, while at 283x an intermittent stellar core was picked up within its generally smooth disk. (New)

NGC 7211 (Aquarius, lenticular lenticular galaxy, mag=14.1, size=1.0’x0.7’, SBr=13.6):
This small and fairly dim dust bunny was seen at 152x, weakly. Evenly illuminated, it was weak but not overly difficult to discern. Using 199x it seemed a bit more oval in shape, and though generally homogeneous, at times I felt I could detect some subtle broad brightness in the core. Going to 283x a definite stellar core was seen, and in general the galaxy was not difficult. (New)

NGC 7164 (Aquarius, lenticular galaxy, mag=14.2, size=0.9’x0.6’, SBr=13.4):
I now switched over to chart 103 in Uranometria to continue. Fairly small and dim, this lenticular was picked up using 152x. It remained a dim homogeneous oval at 199x, then at 283x a very fleeting stellar core was glimpsed at its center when seeing steadied. (New)

NGC 7156 (Pegasus, barred spiral galaxy, mag=12.5, size=1.6’x1.4’, SBr=13.3):
I now moved across the border from Aquarius into Pegasus in pursuit of a northest-southwest string of four galaxies. On the way to that grouping I stopped by this previous observed galaxy for a quick look. At 152x I found it a somewhat bright and subtly large homogeneous oval.

NGC 7149 (Pegasus, elliptical galaxy, mag=13.2, size=1.3’x0.9’, SBr=13.1):
Moving on, I found the field for this string of four near a very widely separated (36.5’) pair of 8th magnitude field stars. This elliptical was picked up using 152x and I found it to be a small, but slightly bright evenly illuminated oval. Seen with 199x and 283x it was quite obvious in the field, remained small and now revealed an intermittent stellar core. (New)

IC 1407 (Pegasus, compact galaxy, mag=14.1, size=0.6’x0.5’, SBr=12.5):
Spotted in the same field as the previous object at 152x, it presented a very small and fairly dim homogeneous oval glow. Viewing at 199x it was weak, but not particularly difficult, while at 283x, a stellar core was glimpsed occasionally. (New)

IC 1407 is source of confusion. Located about 8’ NNE of NGC 7149 it is frequently and incorrectly plotted as NGC 7148. That stands to reason since the RNGC, PGC and HyperLEDA misidentify IC 1407 as NGC 7148. This in turn proliferates into atlases such as Uranometria and programs like Sky Tools and Stellarium. It pleased me to see that the IDSA atlas does properly label this galaxy, as does Cartes du Ciel. In reality, NGC 7148 is a pair of 15th magnitude stars separated by about 11” lying 2.5’ NNW of NGC 7149. Discoverer Heinrich d'Arrest apparently failed to split the pair in 1865 during the same session that he discovered NGC 7149 using an 11 inch refractor. Therefore, his discovery of the pair of unresolved stars made its way into the NGC as an object and took hold. The actual galaxy plotted NNE of NGC 7149 was discovered by Stephane Javelle in 1892, and was subsequently added to the Index Catalogue as number 1407. So as you can see, sometimes confusion really does reign supreme.

NGC 7147 (Pegasus, barred lenticular galaxy, mag=13.5, size=1.0’x0.9’, SBr=13.1):
Just over 14’ SSW of NGC 7149 I spotted this small and dim rounded glow using 152x. Generally homogeneous in appearance, viewed at 199x and 283x it was easily though it remained dim overall. At 283x I occasionally picked up a non-stellar brightness in the core of the galaxy. (New)

NGC 7146 (Pegasus, barred spiral galaxy, mag=14.3, size=1.0’x0.6’, SBr=13.5):
In the same field of view and just over another 4’ SSW of the previous object I just managed to glimpse this small diffuse glow at 152x. With 199x it remained fairly weak and small, but not significantly difficult. Finally at 283x I was catching flashes of a stellar core embedded within the dim diffuse envelope. (New)

NGC 7121 (Aquarius, spiral galaxy, mag=13.4, size=1.1’x0.6’, SBr=12.7):
Moving back into the celestial water bearer, I now swept up this little spiral using 152x. Slightly bright and small diffuse oval, a pair of field stars (10th and 11th mag) pointed the way to its easily seen disk. It was very obvious to the eye at 199x and 283x, and remained evenly illuminated across its envelope. (New)

NGC 7069 (Aquarius, lenticular galaxy, mag=13.4, size=1.3’x0.8’, SBr=13.2):
Another easily picked up at 152x as a small and slightly bright homogeneous oval. At 199x it remained even and smooth, and was obvious in the view. An intermittent stellar core was picked up at 283x. (New)

NGC 7047 (Aquarius, barred spiral galaxy, mag=13.4, size=1.2’x0.7’, SBr=12.9):
Another small and slightly bright smooth oval disk at 152x, it was easy and obvious in the field. Using 199x I was picking up a dim 13th mag foreground star involved in the halo near the western tip. This star was more apparent at 283x, and the galaxy was very obvious. (New)

NGC 7001 (Aquarius, spiral galaxy, mag=12.9, size=1.4’x1.1’, SBr=13.1):
Easily picked up with 152x, this small and slightly bright oval was homogeneous in appearance. It was located between two dim field stars (11th and 12th mag). It remained smooth and diffuse at 199x, but an intermittent stellar core was popping through when I moved to 283x. (New)

NGC 7222 (Aquarius, barred spiral galaxy, mag=13.8, size=1.2’x1.2’, SBr=13.9):
This small round dust bunny was found using 152x and presented a dim homogeneous oval between two dim field stars of 11th and 12th magnitude. Viewing with 199x and 283x it remained a bit to the weak side visually, but was not difficult. Its envelope remained smooth and evenly illuminated. (New)

NGC 7367 (Pegasus, spiral galaxy, mag=13.8, size=1.6’x0.4’, SBr=13.1):
I now moved to chart 102 in Uranometria and diverted into southern Pegasus. Picked up with 152x this small elongated oval displayed a smooth homogeneous appearance. It sits 8’ northeast of a 10th mag field star. In the field of view at both 199x and 283x it was an obvious evenly illuminated elongated oval glow. (New)

NGC 7360 (Pegasus, spiral galaxy, mag=13.7, size=0.7’x0.4’, SBr=12.1):
Almost 34’ NNW of the previous object I easily located this spiral. Though small and a little dim, it was not difficult Presenting an oval disk, it revealed a very intermittent stellar core at 152x. Viewing with 199x and 283x it remained a little weak but not difficult. The suspected stellar core was still seen but never held steadily. (New)

NGC 7422 (Pisces, spiral galaxy, mag=13.4, size=1.0’x0.8’, SBr=12.9):
Dipping into Pisces now on chart 102, I swept up this small and slightly dim homogeneous oval using 152x. Though it remained a little dim still at 199x and 283x it was not difficult, but remained a smooth even oval. (New)

NGC 7488 (Pisces, lenticular galaxy, mag=13.8, size=0.6’x0.5’, SBr=12.2):
The clouds were starting to increase so I knew my time was limited, but I pressed on. I pinned down this very small lenticular using 152x. It appeared as a very small and dim rounded dust bunny. It displayed a very weak and elusive stellar core. It remained a dim and weak object at 199x and 283x, and its stellar core likewise was poorly evident. I had the general perception of the field stars dimming slightly within the field of view at times – from high thin clouds. I was concerned that the end was nigh. (New)

NGC 7684 (Pisces, lenticular galaxy, mag=13.6, size=1.5’x0.4’, SBr=12.8):
This object seemed easier at 152x than the previous one, and the general view seemed brighter as if the high thin clouds were not impacting this particular field. It was seen as a small but subtly bright oval with a broadly brighter core area. Viewed with 199x and 283x it was very obvious within the field of view, and contained an inner lens of brightness surrounded by a small diffuse outer halo. (New)

NGC 7716 (Pisces, barred spiral galaxy, mag=12.1, size=2.2’x1.8’, SBr=13.3):
Easily swept up with 152x this barred spiral displayed a small and fairly bright thick oval envelope with a stellar core pinned to its center. Its appearance at 199x was similar and it really stood out well in the view. I didn’t look up as I switched eyepieces as I moved to 283x. But when I put my eye to the lens I had a blank canvass. I then looked up to see that the area where my scope was aimed was now covered with clouds. Looking around the sky told the story. It was just before 0000 hours and the clouds had unceremoniously put an end to the evening earlier than anticipated. (New)

The end came fairly quickly and a little sooner than I expected. So though I didn’t get to run my session to around 0100 hours as intended, it was still supremely successful. Galaxies were found and observed so I was happy. All in all, the two night trip to the second house was very successful and once again I was thankful to have a place of refuge from the proliferation of light pollution that so many have to endure, and what we’ve experienced at home. Thanks again for following along, and I wish you good luck with your future outings and hope to see you all out there again soon.
Alan

Scopes: Astro Sky 17.5 f/4.5 Dob || Apertura AD12 f/5 Dob || Zhumell Z10 f/4.9 Dob ||
ES AR127 f/6.5 || ES ED80 f/6 || Apertura 6" f/5 Newtonian
Mounts: ES Twilight-II and Twilight-I
EPs: AT 82° 28mm UWA || TV Ethos 100° 21mm and 13mm || Vixen LVW 65° 22mm ||
ES 82° 18mm || Pentax XW 70° 10mm, 7mm and 5mm || barlows
Filters (2 inch): DGM NPB || Orion Ultra Block, O-III and Sky Glow || Baader HaB
Primary Field Atlases: Uranometria All-Sky Edition and Interstellarum Deep Sky Atlas
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Astronomers, we look into the past to see our future." (me)
"Seeing is in some respect an art, which must be learnt." (William Herschel)
"What we know is a drop, what we don't know is an ocean." (Sir Isaac Newton)
"No good deed goes unpunished." (various)
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't you think?” (Scarecrow, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz)
bladekeeper
Inter-Galactic Ambassador
Articles: 0

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

Re: Observing Report for 07 September 2021 - more galaxy fun

Post by bladekeeper »

A good night out by any standard, Alan. Love that area of the sky.

Thanks for the interesting information on IC 1407!

This has me longing for a galaxy hunt. Not sure if my back yard will support that nowadays as the industrial growth of our little town is creeping in my direction, but I'll give it a go soon. Last time out for me was a short bino session for Comet NEOWISE quite some time back.
Bryan
Scopes: Apertura AD12 f/5; Celestron C6-R f/8; ES AR127 f/6.4; Stellarvue SV102T f/7; iOptron MC90 f/13.3; Orion ST80A f/5; ES ED80 f/6; Celestron Premium 80 f/11.4; Celestron C80 f/11.4; Unitron Model 142 f/16; Meade NG60 f/10
Mounts: Celestron AVX; Bresser EXOS-2; ES Twilight I; ES Twilight II; iOptron Cube-G; AZ3/wood tripod; Vixen Polaris
Binoculars: Pentax PCF WP II 10×50, Bresser Corvette 10×50, Bresser Hunter 16×50 and 8×40, Garrett Gemini 12×60 LW, Gordon 10×50, Apogee 20×100

TSS Awards Badges

Post by kt4hx »

bladekeeper wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:05 am A good night out by any standard, Alan. Love that area of the sky.

Thanks for the interesting information on IC 1407!

This has me longing for a galaxy hunt. Not sure if my back yard will support that nowadays as the industrial growth of our little town is creeping in my direction, but I'll give it a go soon. Last time out for me was a short bino session for Comet NEOWISE quite some time back.
Thank you Bryan. I remember you commenting before about the light creep you are experiencing there, and sorry to hear about that. Look forward to you getting back out with the AD12 to work the kinks out of your observing bones. Welcome back buddy. :)
Alan

Scopes: Astro Sky 17.5 f/4.5 Dob || Apertura AD12 f/5 Dob || Zhumell Z10 f/4.9 Dob ||
Filters (2 inch): DGM NPB || Orion Ultra Block, O-III and Sky Glow || Baader HaB
Primary Field Atlases: Uranometria All-Sky Edition and Interstellarum Deep Sky Atlas
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't you think?” (Scarecrow, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz)
Bigzmey United States of America
Articles: 8

TSS Awards Badges

Post by Bigzmey »

Great haul and narrative Alan! Sounds like this new moon cycle was good for both of us.

Bryan, I hear you about LP situation. Could getting larger DOB (17"+) address it or at the level of galaxies we are hunting darker sky is the only solution?

Alan have you ever tried your 17.5" for galaxies from home?
Scopes: Stellarvue: SV102ED; Celestron: 9.25" EdgeHD, 8" SCT, 150ST, Onyx 80ED; iOptron: Hankmeister 6" Mak; SW: 7" Mak; Meade: 80ST.
Mounts: SW: SkyTee2, AzGTi; iOptron: AZMP; ES: Twilight I; Bresser: EXOS2; UA: MicroStar.
Binos: APM: 100-90 APO; Canon: IS 15x50; Orion: Binoviewer, LG II 15x70, WV 10x50, Nikon: AE 16x50, 10x50, 8x40.
EPs: Pentax: XWs & XFs; TeleVue: Delites, Panoptic & Plossls; ES: 68, 62; Vixen: SLVs; Baader: BCOs, Aspherics, Mark IV.
Diagonals: Baader: BBHS mirror, Zeiss Spec T2 prism, Clicklock dielectric; TeleVue: Evebrite dielectric; AltairAstro: 2" prism.
Filters: Lumicon: DeepSky, UHC, OIII, H-beta; Baader: Moon & SkyGlow, Contrast Booster, UHC-S, 6-color set; Astronomik: UHC.

Observing: DSOs: 3106 (Completed: Messier, Herschel 1, 2, 3. In progress: H2,500: 2180, S110: 77). Doubles: 2382, Comets: 34, Asteroids: 255
bladekeeper

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

Post by bladekeeper »

Bigzmey wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:46 am Great haul and narrative Alan! Sounds like this new moon cycle was good for both of us.

Bryan, I hear you about LP situation. Could getting larger DOB (17"+) address it or at the level of galaxies we are hunting darker sky is the only solution?

Not sure a larger dob would be of much use. While it would pick up fainter blips of light, seems like it was also pick up more of the LP, i.e. the same think I get now, only brighter. A darker sky would be my best bet. Need to find a spot down the road. I won't have to drive too far to regain some of what I've lost, I think. :)
Bryan
Scopes: Apertura AD12 f/5; Celestron C6-R f/8; ES AR127 f/6.4; Stellarvue SV102T f/7; iOptron MC90 f/13.3; Orion ST80A f/5; ES ED80 f/6; Celestron Premium 80 f/11.4; Celestron C80 f/11.4; Unitron Model 142 f/16; Meade NG60 f/10
Mounts: Celestron AVX; Bresser EXOS-2; ES Twilight I; ES Twilight II; iOptron Cube-G; AZ3/wood tripod; Vixen Polaris
Binoculars: Pentax PCF WP II 10×50, Bresser Corvette 10×50, Bresser Hunter 16×50 and 8×40, Garrett Gemini 12×60 LW, Gordon 10×50, Apogee 20×100

Bigzmey United States of America
Articles: 8

TSS Awards Badges

Post by Bigzmey »

bladekeeper wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:52 am
Bigzmey wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:46 am Great haul and narrative Alan! Sounds like this new moon cycle was good for both of us.

Not sure a larger dob would be of much use. While it would pick up fainter blips of light, seems like it was also pick up more of the LP, i.e. the same think I get now, only brighter. A darker sky would be my best bet. Need to find a spot down the road. I won't have to drive too far to regain some of what I've lost, I think. :)
I know driving to observe is inconvenience and I was hesitant at first. But boy am I glad that I found Anza five years ago!
Scopes: Stellarvue: SV102ED; Celestron: 9.25" EdgeHD, 8" SCT, 150ST, Onyx 80ED; iOptron: Hankmeister 6" Mak; SW: 7" Mak; Meade: 80ST.
Mounts: SW: SkyTee2, AzGTi; iOptron: AZMP; ES: Twilight I; Bresser: EXOS2; UA: MicroStar.
Binos: APM: 100-90 APO; Canon: IS 15x50; Orion: Binoviewer, LG II 15x70, WV 10x50, Nikon: AE 16x50, 10x50, 8x40.
EPs: Pentax: XWs & XFs; TeleVue: Delites, Panoptic & Plossls; ES: 68, 62; Vixen: SLVs; Baader: BCOs, Aspherics, Mark IV.
Diagonals: Baader: BBHS mirror, Zeiss Spec T2 prism, Clicklock dielectric; TeleVue: Evebrite dielectric; AltairAstro: 2" prism.
Filters: Lumicon: DeepSky, UHC, OIII, H-beta; Baader: Moon & SkyGlow, Contrast Booster, UHC-S, 6-color set; Astronomik: UHC.

Observing: DSOs: 3106 (Completed: Messier, Herschel 1, 2, 3. In progress: H2,500: 2180, S110: 77). Doubles: 2382, Comets: 34, Asteroids: 255
turboscrew

TSS Awards Badges

Post by turboscrew »

I should'n read these reports in the morning. They tend to make me late from work. :lol:
- Juha

Senior Embedded SW Designer
Telescope: OrionOptics XV12, Mount: CEM120, Tri-pier 360 and alternative dobson mount.
Grab 'n go: Omegon AC 102/660 on AZ-3 mount
Eyepieces: 26 mm Omegon SWAN 70°, 15 mm TV Plössl, 12.5 mm Baader Morpheus, 10 mm TV Delos, 6 mm Baader Classic Ortho, 5 mm TV DeLite, 4 mm and 3 mm TV Radians
Cameras: ZWO ASI 294MM Pro, Omegon veLOX 178C
OAG: TS-Optics TSOAG09, ZWO EFW 7 x 36 mm, ZWO filter sets: LRGB and Ha/OIII/SII
Explore Scientific HR 2" coma corrector, Meade x3 1.25" Barlow, TV PowerMate 4x 2"
Some filters (#80A, ND-96, ND-09, Astronomik UHC)
Laptop: Acer Enduro Urban N3 semi-rugged, Windows 11
LAT 61° 28' 10.9" N, Bortle 5

I don't suffer from insanity. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

KingNothing13 United States of America

TSS Awards Badges

Post by KingNothing13 »

Good night, as always (it seems!) Alan. A fine haul of the faint fuzzies!
-- Brett

Scope: Apertura AD10 with Nexus II with 8192/716000 Step Encoders
EPs: ES 82* 18mm, 11mm, 6.7mm; GSO 30mm
Celestron SkyMaster 15x70 Binoculars
List Counts: Messier: 75; Herschel 400: 30; Caldwell: 12; AL Carbon Star List: 16
Brett's Carbon Star Hunt

TSS Awards Badges

Post by kt4hx »

bladekeeper wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:52 am
Bigzmey wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:58 am
I know driving to observe is inconvenience and I was hesitant at first. But boy am I glad that I found Anza five years ago!
Thank you Andrey and yes, it has been a decent cycle. This summer in general here has not been nearly as nice as last year. We've had more rain, generally weak transparency and poor seeing. But despite that its certainly not been a total loss by any stretch.

Regarding using the big dob at home, yes I had in the past, when our backyard was a solid Bortle 5 on average. Typically I only used it when I would get two or three good nights in a row so I could leave it assembled in the backyard and covered during the day. Otherwise it stayed in the garage unassembled and I used the 10 or 12 inch solid tubes for single night events. But when I used it, the difference was obvious. My reach extended and I could see details in some galaxies that I could not in the other dobs. So when I did deploy it, it definitely was an improvement.

My experience has been that side by side with the 10 or 12 inch, regardless of the sky conditions, the 17.5 has always outperformed them. Now comparing the 10 or 12 inch used at the dark site to the 17.5 used at home, the playing field levels out more because dark skies are the great equalizer. Eventually I moved the 17.5 to the other house because I could leave it fully assembled and ready to roll out of the garage and observe rather than do the assemble/disassemble/store process. Plus having the larger aperture at the darker site give me the best of both aspects.

I agree Bryan that a darker sky would be the easier and less expensive method, unless you buy a house like we did! :lol: Our backyard at home is now more like a Bortle 6 as our sky glow has also crept upward. Since the other house is in the least populated county in the state with no industry, and at higher elevation (under 100ft ASL at home versus nearly 2800 ft ASL at the dark site), I don't expect it to change significantly over the course of the rest of my observing days. So if you can find a good observing location that is not too far distant where you can haul the AD12, you will definitely see an improvement. :)
Alan

TSS Awards Badges

Post by kt4hx »

turboscrew wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:05 am I should'n read these reports in the morning. They tend to make me late from work. :lol:

Thank you Juha. Glad you enjoy reading them so much that they make you forget about going to work! :lol:

KingNothing13 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:51 pm Good night, as always (it seems!) Alan. A fine haul of the faint fuzzies!

Thank you Brett. Yes it was a good night, though cut short just a little. I will still take that over being clouded out though! :)
Alan