Site rules (a refresher)

We all started somewhere! We are a friendly bunch! Most of your questions can be posted here, but if you are interested in Astrophotography please use the new Beginner Astrophotography forum. The response time will be much better.
Piet Le Roux South Africa
Jupiter Ambassador
Articles: 0

TSS Photo of the Day

Re: Site rules (a refresher)

Post by Piet Le Roux »

This "Necro" blocking or moving is something that has irritated me immensely on AF, I just hope it is not going to rear its ugly head here.
I am a bit of a collector (some say hoarder) and have Meade scopes going back to the 80's and 90's, my newest model the LX90ACF was bought in 2018 but the design goes back to 1990. My best information on that scope I got of "Necro" site that was archived! So I like going through old post looking for similar problems and when I find something I don't want go through a hoop jumping exercise to discuss it. Luckily I am still a member of a site that has a lots of old posts and have no problem if you find something interesting to discuss.
Main Equipment : Tele Vue 27mm Panoptic, 7&13mm Nagler, Big Barlow : 8" Meade LX90ACF with Meade 2.0" Enhanced Diagonal : Camera Fuji XT100
shaun123
Earth Ambassador
Articles: 0

Re: Site rules (a refresher)

Post by shaun123 »

This is very useful.