need help with a hard to find part

Discuss any astro equipment that does not have its own forum, such as focusers, finders, chairs, etc.
radarsski
Earth Ambassador
Articles: 0

need help with a hard to find part

Post by radarsski »

I recently got a Celestron CGE mount. It is a heavy duty mount so much sop that i want to get polar alignment dead on when I do so as not having to move anything twice. I saw a CGE polar alignment tool on a page that i was directed to when I searched for the part. Polar scope 94222. It was an old ad on Astromart and has been sold. If anyone knows where iA could get one I would be very grateful. Also, how do you make the text bigger on the forums. I have to sit next door with a refractor just to read it. Thanx,
Radarsski
The bitterest truth is better than the sweetest lie....Griff
Tillibobs Great Britain
Orion Spur Ambassador

Re: need help with a hard to find part

Post by Tillibobs »

If anyone knows it'll e Nick Smith at Altair Astro. You could try sending him a message, hell help if he can.
Keith
KingClinton
Local Group Ambassador

TSS Photo of the Day

Re: need help with a hard to find part

Post by KingClinton »

radarsski wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:37 am I recently got a Celestron CGE mount. It is a heavy duty mount so much sop that i want to get polar alignment dead on when I do so as not having to move anything twice. I saw a CGE polar alignment tool on a page that i was directed to when I searched for the part. Polar scope 94222. It was an old ad on Astromart and has been sold. If anyone knows where iA could get one I would be very grateful. Also, how do you make the text bigger on the forums. I have to sit next door with a refractor just to read it. Thanx,
Radarsski
Regarding the font size.
Open your user control panel, then select board preferences.
Then open "Edit global settings", scroll down to almost the bottom and you are able to adjust the settings there.

Screenshot_20190723-133714-540x960.png
Nick is a member of our forum, so you could try sending him a PM.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=270
Eyeballs, binoculars, sketch box, Scopes n stuff.
Some people don't understand why I love astronomy so much, I cannot understand why they do not!