flipping through multiple photos in a single post

If you find a problem or you just want to tell us how great this forum is, post it here!!!
(We do listen!)
bobharmony
Local Group Ambassador
Articles: 0

TSS Photo of the Day

flipping through multiple photos in a single post

Post by bobharmony »

First off, I love the way this site works, and I appreciate all the hard work that has gone into setting it up, maintaining it, and adding features as time has passed.

But - you knew there was a "but" :) - I miss the capability to flip through the images in a single post without having to go back to the post itself to get to the next one. In posts where there are multiple processing versions of the same data, it is nice to be able to bounce between the images without an intermediate step - it provides the best way to compare the differences directly.

If the capability is already there and I just have missed it all these months, I apologize. I promise, I have spent hours moving the mouse around while an image is on the screen looking for the little arrows to magically appear!

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Bob
Hardware: Celestron C6-N w/ Advanced GTmount, Baader MK iii CC, Orion ST-80, Canon 60D (unmodded), Nikon D5300 (modded), Orion SSAG
Software: BYE, APT, PHD2, DSS, PhotoShop CC 2020, StarTools, Cartes du Ciel, AstroTortilla

Gordon United States of America
Site Admin
Site Admin
Articles: 1037

TSS Awards Badges

TSS Photo of the Day

I Broke The Forum.

Re: flipping through multiple photos in a single post

Post by Gordon »

HI Bob,

It's pretty easy to do.

Right click on the image and select "open in new tab" then do the same for the rest of the images.
Gordon
Scopes: Explore Scientific ED80CF, Skywatcher 200 Quattro Imaging Newt, SeeStar S50 for EAA.
Mounts: Orion Atlas EQ-g mount & Skywatcher EQ5 Pro.
ZWO mini guider.
Image cameras: ZWO ASI1600 MM Cool, ZWO ASI533mc-Pro, ZWO ASI174mm-C (for use with my Quark chromosphere), ZWO ASI120MC
Filters: LRGB, Ha 7nm, O-III 7nm, S-II 7nm
Eyepieces: a few.
Primary software: Cartes du Ciel, N.I.N.A, StarTools V1.4.

bobharmony
Local Group Ambassador
Articles: 0

TSS Photo of the Day

Re: flipping through multiple photos in a single post

Post by bobharmony »

Thanks for the workaround, Gordon. That'll work just fine!

Bob
Hardware: Celestron C6-N w/ Advanced GTmount, Baader MK iii CC, Orion ST-80, Canon 60D (unmodded), Nikon D5300 (modded), Orion SSAG
Software: BYE, APT, PHD2, DSS, PhotoShop CC 2020, StarTools, Cartes du Ciel, AstroTortilla